Stain glass jello bars EASY. Stained Glass Jello: Stained glass Jell-O is a fun, festive treat for holidays and parties. Choose colors to represent the theme! Get creative with these stained glass JELL-O bars!
Broken Glass Jello aka Stained Glass Jello, is simply colourful jello cubes immersed in a condensed milk jello. And then the whole thing is chilled in the fridge, until it's all set and ready But How Do You Make Jello Cubes? Jello cubes are so easy to make. You can have Stain glass jello bars EASY using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stain glass jello bars EASY
- You need 4-3 oz of boxes jello any flavors you like.
- Prepare 4 cups of boiling water divided into cups (you’ll need only one cup of water per flavor of jello).
- Prepare 1-14 oz of can sweetened condensed milk *NOT EVAPORATED MILK.
- Prepare 2 cups of boiling water.
- Prepare 2-.25 oz of envelopes unflavored gelatin mix.
You can use as many flavours of jello you want. Colourful and delicious, this jello dessert is a bit time consuming to make but very appealing to the eye. * * Please READ THE DESCRIPTION BOX for important recipe information omitted in the video, click on show more***. I suppose you could also call this stained glass window jello too, don't you think? Such a fun, and festive, and versatile idea, you will love this Stained Glass Jello recipe!
Stain glass jello bars EASY instructions
- Prepare all 4 boxes of your flavored jello and put into four separate dishes and place in fridge for 4 hours or until set firm. Cut into cubes of various sizes..
- Places all cubes into a 13×9 baking dish that has been lightly sprayed with PAM or any similar cooking spray..
- Mix both envelopes of unflavored gelatin with two cups of boiling water and stir in condensed milk. Allow to cool 10 minutes and pour over the cubes. Place in fridge for 4 hours or until set firm. Slice into bars. Keep in the fridge until ready to eat!.
Have you ever made a poke cake with jello? Jello is an absolute must on the dessert table. In Hawaii it's known as Broken Glass Jello, but recipes can also be found with the name Stained Glass Jello. This is the perfect party food, easy to pick up and fun to eat. I guarantee your guests will be impressed!