You can have South Chili using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of South Chili
- Prepare 2 lbs of lean beef (ground,stew,pork,chicken) are all acceptable.
- It’s 1 of large onion diced small (your preference on type).
- You need 4-5 of large cloves garlic minced.
- Prepare 1 can of drained black beans rinsed.
- Prepare 1 can of southwest corn undrained.
- It’s 3 cans of chili ready diced tomatoes undrained.
- You need 3 tablespoons of hot sauce.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of chili powder.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of oregano.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of pepper.
South Chili step by step
- In pan cook meat, onion and garlic over low med until done. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Drain..
- Put all the spices and tomatoes in sauce pot. Add ground meat mixture. Stir really good..
- Add corn and beans. Gently stir in. Let cook on low for an hour..
- Top with diced onion, cheese, chives, sour cream. What ever you put on your chili. If you have everything laid out in front of you before you start cooking the meat it is a very easy chili..