Kontaksu (pork) Ramen with eggs hot chili oil and spinach. Add the noodles (discard the seasoning packets) and spinach and cook, stirring to break apart the noodles. My Pork Ramen Recipe has slow cooked pork, noodles, crunchy veggies, a runny egg and broth that's full of that delicious umami flavour! Top with hot broth, shredded pork, leek, spinach and carrot matchsticks.
But don't forget to garnish with sesame oil and Sriracha…it truly brings the taste home. The vortex method works well for poaching eggs. Let's live all little house on the prairie like so oil corporations can feel better about destroying the planet. You can have Kontaksu (pork) Ramen with eggs hot chili oil and spinach using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kontaksu (pork) Ramen with eggs hot chili oil and spinach
- You need 3 cups of sifted all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 of tps baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of very hot water (not boiling).
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s of For the pork.
- It’s 1 pound of pork.
- Prepare 3-4 slices of think Sliced pepper bacon.
- Prepare of Salt & pepper for seasoning.
- You need of For broth.
- It’s 1 of brown onion cut in quarters.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 inch of fresh ginger root.
- Prepare 3 pounds of pork bones.
- It’s 1 pack of button mushrooms.
- It’s 2 quarts of water.
- Prepare of Salt & whole peppercorns.
- It’s 2 of boiled eggs Sliced in half.
- You need 2 of green onions Sliced very thin.
- Prepare of Hot chili oil if wanted.
- It’s of Bean sprouts optional.
My Pork Ramen Recipe has slow cooked pork, noodles, crunchy veggies, a runny egg and broth that's full of that delicious umami flavour! The Chinese chili and bean paste doubanjiang rounds out the flavors. Made with carrots, mushrooms, kale or spinach. A rich and creamy miso-flavored pork stock ramen with a complex burnt garlic-sesame-chili oil, all topped with crispy braised pork.
Kontaksu (pork) Ramen with eggs hot chili oil and spinach step by step
- Broth in a large pot add all ingredients I bones, ginger,ect bring to boil. Then turn down to low simmer every hour skim off scum cook for 8 hours add water if needed. I know this a long time but so worth it. Strain broth bring back to simmer.
- Season pork with salt pepper wrap with bacon wrap with butcher twine add to broth cook for 4 to 5 hours slice in to 1/4 in slices put under broiler or torch the pork untill crispy. Set aside..
- Noodles make like my home made pasta or just buy ready made ramen noodles cook 3 minutes drain and put in bowls then broth place pork on top put some thinly Sliced green on on top and a boiled egg Sliced in half..
Cut eggs in half and add half to each bowl. The Food Lab: Miso Ramen With Crispy Shredded Pork and Burnt Garlic Sesame Oil. This easy ramen noodles recipe uses a few shortcuts to create pork ramen noodles without hassle, the perfect quick pork ramen. Add a handful of spinach to each bowl, then pour over the. This Momofuku-inspired spicy pork ramen dish is as close to the restaurant dish as it gets!