You can have Veggie Chili using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Veggie Chili
- It’s 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 cups of chopped onion.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of mild green chile salsa.
- It’s 1 cup of Almond Breeze Unsweetened Original (or for extra creaminess use Almond Breeze Unsweetened Almondmilk Cashewmilk Blend Original).
- It’s 1 cup of corn.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegetable broth.
- You need 2 teaspoons of each: ground cumin + Mexican oregano + chili powder and smoked paprika.
- You need 2 (15 oz) of cans small white beans; rinsed and drained*.
- It’s 1 (15 oz) of can white kidney beans; rinsed and drained.
- You need 1 (14 oz) of can fire-roasted diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 (4 oz) of can diced green chiles.
- It’s 1/4 cup of masa (corn flour).
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Veggie Chili step by step
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and cook for 5 minutes. Add all remaining ingredients except masa, salt and toppings and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 30 minutes..
- Stir in masa and cook for 10 minutes more; season with salt..
- Ladle into bowls and top with desired toppings..