Phở Bò for Busy People~ :3.
You can cook Phở Bò for Busy People~ :3 using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Phở Bò for Busy People~ :3
- It’s 50 gr of dried Pho :3.
- It’s 50 gr of Sliced Beef :3.
- Prepare 100 gr of Pork ribs(not necessary, you can use broth mix instead).
- Prepare of Vietnamese Donut.
- It’s of Herbs.
- Prepare of Green Onion :3.
- It’s of Culantro :3.
- It’s of Coriander :3.
- Prepare of Chilli Pepper :3.
- You need of Spices.
- You need 1 tbs of salt :3.
- Prepare 30 gr of broth mix or more if you do not use/have pork ribs :3.
- Prepare 30 ml of fish sauce.
Phở Bò for Busy People~ :3 instructions
- Heat up 1l of water with pork ribs (remember to add 1tbs of salt for better taste in ribs~ :3) If you do not have ribs, you just need to put broth mix in first and wait untill the water is boiling then move to step 5 :3.
- As the scum rise, skim it off and put the lit back in and boil for another 15 to 20 minutes on high heat for well-done ribs~ :3.
- Scoop the ribs out and add in 30gr of broth mix and 30ml of fish sauce in the broth~ (You can adjust the spices) :3.
- Poach the noodles in the broth then put it in cold water so it does not get sticky~ :3.
- Poach the beef in the broth for a few seconds in order to keep the meat juicy not chewy~ :3.
- Put phở, beef and herbs into a bowl then pour in the broth~ :3.
- Don't forget to like share and subscribe on our channel: Fully Tummies to support us releasing more videos and recipe Also follow us on Twitter and Instagram: @fullytummies.