Slow-Cooker Jalapeño Chicken Chili. Slow cooker chicken chili is a wholesome meal with a spicy kick! Serve it up with jalapeño cornbread to dip and you'll be golden. You are going to love this healthy slow cooker chicken and butternut squash chili and whole wheat jalapeno cornbread to compliment the soup.
Garlic, Salt, Dried Oregano, Chili Powder, & Cumin: Each ingredient adds depth and flavor. This easy Slow Cooker Paleo Jalapeno Popper Chicken Chili recipe is perfect for Fall, football games, and chili season! This delicious, hearty, bean-less chili recipe made in the slow cooker with ground chicken, ground beef and sweet potatoes – the perfect combination. You can cook Slow-Cooker Jalapeño Chicken Chili using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow-Cooker Jalapeño Chicken Chili
- You need 2 lb of chicken breast.
- Prepare 5-6 of md/lg jalapeños (diced).
- You need 1/2 of lg White onion (diced).
- It’s 1 of Red bell pepper (diced).
- You need 2 cloves of garlic (minced).
- You need 2 cups of chicken broth.
- You need 1 can of White Northern beans (drained and rinsed).
- It’s 1 tbs of fresh cracked pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Mexican oregano.
- Prepare 1 tbs of cumin.
- Prepare 3 tsp of chipotle chili powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Sea salt.
- It’s 8 Oz of Cream cheese (softened).
- You need 4 Oz of sour cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of cilantro (chopped).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Green onions (chopped).
How to Make Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili – Step by Step Photos. Dice one yellow onion and mince two cloves of garlic. Slice the jalapeño in half, scrape out the seeds, then dice the remaining pepper. Add the onion, garlic, jalapeño, and chicken breast to the slow cooker.
Slow-Cooker Jalapeño Chicken Chili step by step
- Place diced jalapeños, onions, garlic, bell pepper, chicken broth, beans, and seasonings to crockpot. Stir to combine..
- Please chicken breasts on top of mixture in crockpot. Set crockpot on low for 7-8 hours..
- 1/2 way through turn chicken and continue cooking..
- Remove chicken and shred. Return shredded chicken to crockpot and add cream cheese. Stir well making sure cream cheese is melted. Cook for an additional 30 minutes..
- Turn off heat and add cilantro and green onions right before serving..
- Garnish with cheese of your choice, tortilla chips or avocado..
How to make white chicken chili. Shred chicken in the slow cooker using a fork. Add some of the reserved liquid as desired. Stir in sour cream, cream cheese, and pepper Jack cheese. Every Super Bowl, my friends and I look forward to a giant, hot bowl of chili to eat while watching the game.