Sautéd potato, young chilli and tomatoes 地三鲜. We are making Di San Xian – my favorite Vegetarian Chinese Recipe. Dì sān xiān (Chinese: 地三鲜) is a Chinese dish made of stir-fried potatoes, aubergine/eggplant, and sweet peppers. Other ingredients may include garlic, spring onion, etc.
Recipe with tips to make the best like in restaurants. Heat one tbsp oil on a high heat in a pan. Fry garlic and chilli until they smell good. You can have Sautéd potato, young chilli and tomatoes 地三鲜 using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sautéd potato, young chilli and tomatoes 地三鲜
- It’s 2 of medium potato.
- Prepare 1 of large vine ripen tomato.
- It’s 5 of baby green chili.
- It’s 2 of garlic.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of olive oil.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Add onions and saute until transparent or pink. Ingredients of Honey Chilli Potatoes Recipe: Sliced potatoes coated n red chilli, deep fried with the garlic paste and spring onions. About Honey Chilli Potatoes Recipe: A hugely popular Chinese dish, Honey Chill Potato is juicy, crunchy and full of flavour snack that you just cannot resist. Made with deep-fried potatoes and coated with tomato chilli sauce, honey and a mixture of garlic, vinegar, salt, pepper and chilli flakes; this Chinese recipe can be made quickly and is ideal for parties and get-togethers.
Sautéd potato, young chilli and tomatoes 地三鲜 step by step
- Cut potatoes into thick strips and coat them with oil and salt. Bake in the oven at 400F for 20 minutes..
- Once potatoes are done. Heat up oil and fry garlic into aromatic for a few seconds. Add wadged tomatoes and sauté for a minute. Add roasted potatoes and green chili. Keep sauté for a few seconds. Salt and pepper..
- Serve with rice or porridge..
Honey Chilli Potato is a popular kids recipe and no Chinese food lover can ever. Sesame Honey Chilli Potatoes is an easy Indo Chinese food recipe. This is the right place to enjoy authentic Northeast China food. We search for food recommendation on Chinese website and this place came up high on the list for authentic food. Put the whole unpeeled potatoes in a pan of water.