Panfried Pork and Pea Chili.
You can cook Panfried Pork and Pea Chili using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Panfried Pork and Pea Chili
- You need of Spices————————-.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of allspice.
- Prepare 1/3 teaspoon of dried thyme crushed.
- You need 1/3 teaspoon of ground sage.
- You need 1/3 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- It’s 1/3 teaspoon of dried oregano crushed.
- It’s 1-1/2 teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes.
- It’s of Chili—————————–.
- You need 1-1/3 pound of country style pork ribs boneless.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of English peas frozen.
- Prepare 1 pint of tomato sauce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of extra Virgin olive oil.
Panfried Pork and Pea Chili step by step
- Mix all the spices except the kosher salt with the pork..
- Heat the oil in the pan and add the pork to the hot oil..
- Continue to fry the pork till crispy a bit..
- When it got to the crispness I wanted it looked like this..
- Add the tomato sauce, salt, and peas. Simmer 10 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!.