White bean Chicken Chili. White Chicken Chili is the easy weeknight recipe you need from Delish.com. When we're craving something hearty and healthy, this chicken chili immediately jumps to mind. The white beans make it SO much more satisfying than chicken noodle soup , the green chilis and jalapeño add just the right.
It's a great alternative to traditional beef chili and makes for a super satisfying dinner! If you're lucky to have any left it will make great leftovers for lunch the next day too! This White Chicken Chili is done in less than an hour start to finish in the Instant Pot with melt-in your mouth tender chicken. You can cook White bean Chicken Chili using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of White bean Chicken Chili
- It’s 4 of chicken thighs.
- You need 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of small onion diced.
- It’s 1 of jalapeno, seeds removed and chopped.
- Prepare 3 cans of white beans I used cannellini beans drained and rinsed.
- Prepare 14.5 oz of chicken stock.
- You need 3 tablespoons of cumin.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of oregano.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
I omitted the tomatoes and black beans and doubled the white beans and added a can of diced green chilies. I also threw in some chopped kale and chard I found dying in the. This creamy white chicken chili is made super easy in your crockpot! Ultra creamy with plenty of spice, it's the perfect companion on a chilly night!
White bean Chicken Chili instructions
- Preheat a dutch oven on medium heat and add 2 tablespoons olive oil, salt and pepper chicken and cook each side til golden brown about 10 min each side..
- While chicken is cooking, in a bowl add 1 can of beans and mash into a paste add 1/2 cup of broth and stir together. Set aside.
- Remove chicken to a plate, add onions and garlic, stir and cook for a couple minutes and add cumin and oregano stir..
- Pour in chicken stock add the chicken and bean puree as well as the 2 cans of beans. Bring to a boil and turn down heat to a simmer. Stir and cook until chicken is done about 30 – 45 minutes..
- Serve over brown rice, add shredded cheese and avocado. ENJOY!!.
Add in onion, garlic, chicken broth, beans, green chiles, cilantro, corn, salt, black pepper, cumin, oregano, chili powder, and cayenne powder. My sister shared this white bean chicken chili recipe with me. I usually double it and add one extra can of beans, then serve with cheddar biscuits or warmed tortillas. The jalapeno adds just enough heat to notice but not too much for my children. —Kristine Bowles, Albuquerque, New Mexico. This easy chili can be made on the stove, slow cooker or Instant Pot.