Banana pancake. Crowd pleasing banana pancakes made from scratch. A fun twist on ordinary pancakes. Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat.
Serve the pancakes while still hot with maple syrup, sliced bananas and confectioners' sugar if desired. Light And Fluffy Banana Pancakes That Are Simple And So Full Of Flavor. This stack of banana pancakes pretty much sums up my ideal Saturday morning. You can have Banana pancake using 2 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana pancake
- Prepare 2 of ripe bananas.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
In a mixing bowl, crack in the eggs and add in baking powder. These banana pancakes are light, fluffy and loaded with plenty of banana flavor. Serve them for breakfast or brunch, and be sure to make extra to save in the freezer! Banana pancakes are a healthy option to the traditional American batter and a great way to use up your overripe blackened bananas into something sweet.
Banana pancake instructions
- Mash bananas using a fork or masher. Continue mashing until there are no large lumps. But i prefer to leave some small lumps for texture..
- Beat the egg then pour over to the mashed bananas and mix well. So the consistency is like a scrambled egg not like your regular pancake batter..
- Butter your pan and pour your banana mixture in low heat. Remember to keep it small about 3 inches wide..
- Check the edges if they are all set before flipping. If edges are set and the middle part starts to bubble, gently and slowly lift half of the pancake then flip!.
- Serve warm..
Here's how to make BBC Good Food's fluffy. Banana Oatmeal Pancakes are delicious healthy pancakes that are gluten-free, dairy-free, and sugar-free. You won't miss any of it! There's zero butter or oil in these pancakes too. A quick and easy banana pancake recipe for light and fluffy banana pancakes.