Creamy White Chicken Chili – Slow Cooker friendly.
You can have Creamy White Chicken Chili – Slow Cooker friendly using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy White Chicken Chili – Slow Cooker friendly
- It’s 2-3 lbs of Chicken Breast.
- Prepare 8 oz of Cream Cheese (room temp).
- It’s 12 oz of Sour Cream.
- It’s 1 qt of Chicken Broth.
- Prepare 4 cans of Great Northern Beans (drained).
- Prepare 1 can of Black Beans.
- It’s 1/2 of Onion (Diced).
- You need 2 tbsp of Chili Powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Cumin.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cayenne (or Red) Pepper Powder (optional).
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of Salt.
Creamy White Chicken Chili – Slow Cooker friendly step by step
- Cook and shred chicken in your preferred method. I put it in the slow cooker with some basic seasoning and a quart of water for around 5 hours, drain the chicken, and use my electric hand mixer to shred it..
- Add the Sour Cream and cream cheese..
- Add seasonings in the remaining ingredients and gently stir them together..
- Allow to cook/simmer for 1-2 hours or until thoroughly warmed and the onion is soft..
- We like it served with sour cream and shredded cheese on top..