White Chicken Chili (only 5 ingredients). After sharing a new recipe for easy (red) chicken chili, I thought I would circle back today to share one of. This is our favorite white chicken chili recipe. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen. Folks will enjoy a change from traditional chili when they dip their spoons into this flavorful blend of tender chicken, white beans and just enough zip.
Make it with canned or dry beans, and add extra chili peppers for more Do you like white chili? If you are not familiar with it, it's sort of the calmer, nicer cousin of a Texas chili. It takes just five ingredients and it comes together in fifteen minutes from start to finish. You can have White Chicken Chili (only 5 ingredients) using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of White Chicken Chili (only 5 ingredients)
- You need 4 cups of chicken breast chopped and cooked. (Or 3 large chicken breasts frozen if you want to cook in the crockpot. Can shred after it’s cooked).
- You need 2 cups of chicken broth-fat free.
- It’s 2 cups of salsa (mild, medium, hot, or verde, whichever you prefer).
- You need 48 oz of jar of great northern beans.
- You need 1 cup of 2% mozzarella cheese (or regular mozzarella if not watching calories).
You won't believe how easy this soup is to make! No pre-cooking or chopping ingredients — you literally add everything in a crock-pot and let it. We have officially entered chili season!! This creamy white chicken chili is made super easy in your crockpot!
White Chicken Chili (only 5 ingredients) step by step
- Add all except the cheese to crockpot and cook on low 6-8 hours if chicken is frozen. Make sure the chicken is cooked through. If chicken is cooked just heat on stove until hot..
- Add the cheese about 5 mins before you’re going to eat and stir..
- Can add seasoning if you want. Can top with sour cream and more cheese if you’d like. Enjoy!.
Creamy with plenty of spice, it's the perfect companion on a The seasonings were spot on and increments of ingredients were perfectly aligned. Flavorful White Chicken Chili made with hearty beans, tender chicken, and a rich and creamy broth. It's a great alternative to traditional beef chili and makes for a super satisfying dinner! If you're lucky to have any left it will make great leftovers for lunch the next day too! This healthy comfort food is easy to make The only difference between stovetop and crockpot white chicken chili is that you have to saute onion, garlic and spices in the skillet and then transfer to.