Easy Chicken Ramen (w/ leftovers!).
You can have Easy Chicken Ramen (w/ leftovers!) using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Ramen (w/ leftovers!)
- It’s of Soft boiled eggs.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of rice vinegar.
- It’s 1/3 cup of water.
- You need 1-2 tbsp of chilli garlic sauce.
- It’s of Noodles.
- You need 10 oz of packaged Chinese noodles of your choice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Broth.
- You need 2 of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 of thinly sliced onion.
- It’s 2 of thinly sliced green onions.
- It’s 4 cloves of minced garlic.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare of Remaining egg marinade mixture.
- Prepare of Garnish.
- It’s 1 of green onion.
- Prepare of Sesame seeds.
- Prepare of Chilli garlic sauce.
Easy Chicken Ramen (w/ leftovers!) step by step
- Boil eggs lightly for 7 minutes. Make sure water is just barely boiling. While boiling, mix rice vinegar, soy sauce, chilli garlic sauce, and water together. Remove eggs and place in an ice bath for three minutes. Place eggs in sauce mixture..
- Cook noods according to package. Run under cold water, drain, and toss in oil..
- Heat vegetable and sesame oil on medium high heat. Add all onions and sauté for 5-7 minutes. Add garlic with some extra oil and cook for 1 minute. Add chicken broth. Remove eggs from marinade. Add the marinade to the broth. Bring to a simmer then add chicken breasts. Simmer chicken breasts for 15-20 mins until it reaches 165 degrees on the inside. Remove chicken and shred with two forks. Return to broth..
- Find a decently big soup bowl. Add noods. Add broth. Add egg. Top with green onions and sesame seeds. Add some more chilli garlic sauce if you are a spice queen. Enjoy!.