Coconut Cocoa Pancake (Snack Attack Edition).
You can cook Coconut Cocoa Pancake (Snack Attack Edition) using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Coconut Cocoa Pancake (Snack Attack Edition)
- Prepare of Pancake Mix.
- It’s of Hot Cocoa Mix.
- It’s of Heavy Cream.
- Prepare of Milk.
- It’s of Butter.
- It’s of Shredded Coconut.
- You need of Maple Syrup.
- Prepare of Blueberry Cream Ice Cream.
- You need of Whipped Cream.
- Prepare of Mint (Garnish).
Coconut Cocoa Pancake (Snack Attack Edition) step by step
- Depending on how many pancakes you want, measure out your mix. Whatever you measured for your mix, divide that by 5. That’ll be your hot cocoa ratio. Add shredded coconut. Use enough heavy cream to get the ingredients thoroughly wet. THEN, whisk in milk to thin it out to your desired consistency. Get a little butter in a pan and melt it..
- When you pour the pancake into the pan, gently shake it to spread it out. You don’t want a thick underdone mass of batter in the center. Try to get some butter on the perimeter of the pancake for crispy edges. When you see the bubbles rising and popping, you’re ready to flip. Cook the other side at least a minute. Sneak a peak and check the color..
- I gave away the good looking pancake because I’m nice. At any rate, load up the pancake with your toppings and dig in. Life is short. Don’t feel too guilty..