Easy Sweet & Sour Tuna Nuggets.
You can have Easy Sweet & Sour Tuna Nuggets using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Sweet & Sour Tuna Nuggets
- It’s 1 can of Gold Sea Tuna in spring water drained.
- Prepare 1 Pack of Pineapple tidbits.
- It’s 1 of medium size ed bell pepper.
- It’s 1 of medium onion minced.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need 1 of medium size carrot.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Spanish Paprika.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Del Monte sweet & sour sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare springs of Onion.
- It’s 1/4 of cabbage.
- Prepare 1 of medium egg.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 of small ginger minced.
Easy Sweet & Sour Tuna Nuggets instructions
- Drain the excess water of the gold sea tuna in can..
- Wash all veggies. Chop the cabbage, onions leeks, grate half of the carrots.
- Mix the chopped veggies and tuna with flour and egg. Add the pepper and a pinch of salt to the mixture..
- Form the tuna mixture into nugget shape bite size then fry till golden brown. Drain the excess oil using paper towel or strainer..
- Prepare the sweet and sour sauce in a pan. Sauté onion, garlic and ginger. Add the water and flour mixture. Then add the Del Monte sweet and sour. Add the tidbits, bell pepper, carrots and paprika and sugar. Wait for the sauce to simmer then add the tuna nuggets.
- Add the chopped onion springs for garnish.