Easy Lakadi Mithai(Fiji Style) with Toyohira's Apple Jam.
You can cook Easy Lakadi Mithai(Fiji Style) with Toyohira's Apple Jam using 13 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Lakadi Mithai(Fiji Style) with Toyohira's Apple Jam
- You need of (Lakadi Mithai).
- It’s 1 cup of Plain flour.
- Prepare of Extra flour for rolling and dusting.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Sesame seeds.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Butter.
- You need 1 cup of Water.
- You need of Oil for deep frying.
- You need of (Toyohira's Apple Jam).
- You need 2 of apples grown in Toyohira, Sapporo City.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of Lemon juice.
- It’s 180 g of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 cups of Water.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Salt.
Easy Lakadi Mithai(Fiji Style) with Toyohira's Apple Jam step by step
- Mix butter and flour together till it becomes fine bread crumbs.
- Add sesame seeds and mix it quickly.
- Add water gradually and make a dough that is not too soft/hard..
- Roll the dough into a ball shape, flatten it and then coat it with dry flour..
- Take it and roll it to about 4mm in thickness..
- Cut it into 3 sections, and cut each section into thin strips..
- To cook Lakadi Mithai, put it on medium to low heat and heat up some oil.
- When your oil gets hot, deep fry Lakadi Mithai till it becomes light golden color.
- To make apple jam, put water and salt in a bowl.
- Peel apples and remove cores.
- Cut into quarter slices and soak in bowl..
- Take apples out of the bowl and add sugar and lemon juice on a medium heat pan.
- When it boils, cook it for 30 minutes on low heat.
- Mix Lakadi Mithai and jam together.