Ghost chilli mutton chop curry. This easy Indian mutton curry will soon become your favourite bowl of comfort food. This easy, homemade Indian Mutton Curry will become your go to recipe every time you want to cook with lamb. Tender, succulent pieces of meat are cooked in a spicy gravy that makes it the perfect bowl of comfort.
Most times they are experiments which he somehow forgets to note down during the first This particular curry has been tried several times over and each time it tastes better than the previous attempt. Add little salt and turmeric(not mentioned in ingredients quantity) along with enough water to ensure all the chop are hehehe i was opposite of what I am today, totally mischief kid who would climb trees and get scared to get down :P. I love this mutton chops curry, we. dhaba style mutton curry. You can cook Ghost chilli mutton chop curry using 31 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ghost chilli mutton chop curry
- It’s 500 gm of mutton chops.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 &1/2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of oil.
- You need 500 ml of water.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Prepare of Ingredients for marination(grind all the masalas into a small paste).
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 & 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of nutmeg powder.
- It’s as needed of onion paste.
- It’s as needed of spice mix powder.
- You need of Ingredients for onion paste.
- Prepare 1 of ghost chilli( bhoot jholokia)soak in water for 20 minutes.
- Prepare 200 gm of onion, finely sliced and deep fried to golden brown.
- You need 2 & 1/2 tsp of yogurt.
- You need 2 tsp of ginger paste.
- You need 1 & 1/2 tsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 & 1/2 tsp of raw papaya paste.
- It’s 1 small of green chilli.
- It’s of Ingredients for spice mix powder ( dry roasted and grinded to a fine powder).
- It’s 2 of black cardamom.
- You need 4 of green cardamom.
- You need 2" of cinnamon.
- You need 4 of cloves.
- You need 3 petals of star anise.
- You need 1/2 tsp of aniseed.
- You need 1 tsp of fennel seeds.
Add cooking oil and let the oil heat. Add bay leaves, dry red chilli and cumin seeds and fry it for few seconds. Add chopped onions and fry it till it turns light brown. Mutton Chops Curry Recipe-A very delicious curry recipe made with the lamb chops in coconut sauce and freshly ground spices.
Ghost chilli mutton chop curry instructions
- Marinate the mutton chops in the marinademix for 5-6 hours or overnight preferably..
- In a heavy bottomed non stick panheat oil.Add tomato paste and kashmiri red chilli powder. Saute on low heat for a minute..
- Add the chops along with the marinade;saute till the oil starts to separate..
- Add water and salt..
- Cover with a tight fitted lid and let cook on simmer till the oil floats on top and the chops are cooked through and tender..
- Add garam masala powder and stir through..
- Serve hot with rice..
A very unique and tasty mutton chops recipe unlike any other on the web. I simply love this dish as it tastes amazing with anything and everything. Mutton chops cooked in a masala bursting with wonderful flavors. Mutton chops cooked in a masala bursting with wonderful flavors. There comes the tasty and spicy Mutton chops masala recipe.