Chunky Gameday Beef Chili. This hearty beef chili features boneless chuck roast and a medley of traditional chili seasonings. Serve with homemade cornbread for a complete meal. Hot & Spicy Beef & Bean Firehouse Chili.
Everyone will love this beef chili recipe with onions, garlic, tomatoes and more. Meet the Cook: When I first tasted this chili that originated with my brother, I couldn't wait to share it. Try this easy slow cooker chunky beef chili today. You can have Chunky Gameday Beef Chili using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chunky Gameday Beef Chili
- Prepare 1/2 lb of Beef Stew Meat.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of Ground Beef.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped green bell pepper.
- You need 1 can (15 Oz) of Red kidney beans (undrained).
- It’s 1 can (15 Oz) of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 can (15 Oz) of diced tomatoes (undrained).
- It’s 4 cloves of minced garlic.
- You need 4 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Mexican oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of Crushed habanero (or 1/2 tsp ground).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
Beef Stew Meat is slow-cooked with tomatoes for lots of flavor. Try this easy slow cooker chunky chili recipe. This Chili recipe is the result of dozens of attempts using dozens of recipes, ending up in a hybrid chili recipe that combines the best of Texas Chili and. This turkey chili is made with ground turkey, but you can also make it with ground beef.
Chunky Gameday Beef Chili step by step
- In a large sauce pan, cook and stir beef, bell pepper, chopped onion, and the garlic over medium heat until meat is brown and onion is tender. Drain fat..
- Return beef mixture into pan and stir in tomato sauce, undrained beans and tomatoes, chili powder, salt, basil, oregano, habanero, and black pepper..
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat to a low simmer. Cover and continue to simmer for 30 minutes..
- Serve with optional shredded cheddar cheese, chopped onion, sour cream, or additional pepper. Enjoy!.
Use pinto beans in the recipe or use black or navy beans. You can make this easy crockpot chili with ground turkey or ground beef. Garnish each serving with shredded cheese and sliced ripe olives. Using sirloin and sausage makes this chili especially hearty. Garnish with shredded Monterey Jack cheese, pickled jalapenos, and thinly sliced red onion, as desired.