My Homemade Chili.
You can have My Homemade Chili using 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Homemade Chili
- Prepare 4 of and 1/2 lbs Ground Beef.
- You need 3 of Sirloin Steaks chopped into chunks (fat removed).
- Prepare 2 (15 oz) of cans Hunt's seasoned diced tomatoes in sauce.
- Prepare 2 (10 oz) of cans Rotel fire roasted tomatoes drained.
- It’s 1 can of Hunt's tomato sauce.
- Prepare 2 (27 oz) of cans Bush's Chili Beans rinsed.
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need 1 of large yellow onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 of green bell pepper chopped.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper chopped.
- Prepare 1 of large jalapeno pepper chopped.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic chopped.
- You need 2 of chipotle peppers in adobo sauce.
- It’s 2 of beef bouillon cubes.
- You need 4 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 of Tblsp garlic salt plus extra.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper plus extra.
- Prepare 1 of Tblsp chile powder.
- Prepare 1 of Tblsp ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 of Tblsp oregano.
- It’s of Juice of half a lime.
- It’s A few of dashes of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 of squirt of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 of squirt of Hershey's chocolate syrup.
- It’s 1 (8 quart) of chili pot.
My Homemade Chili step by step
- Saute the onion, bell peppers, jalapeno pepper and garlic with some olive oil in a small pan just until they sweat then dump into a bowl and set aside.
- Start browning the sirloin steak chunks and the ground beef in the chili pot, add some garlic salt and pepper and cook until you think it is good and browned.
- Drain the grease from the meat and return to the pot then add the sweated peppers, onions and garlic with the meat mixture and stir well.
- Start adding your canned tomatoes and sauce and give it a stir.
- Next add the chipotle, beef bouillon, bay leaves, garlic salt, black pepper, chile powder, cumin, oregano, lime juice and give it a big stir to combine and bring it all to a boil then to a low simmer for 30 minutes stirring once in a while.
- Then add your 2 cans of chili beans and the Worcestershire, ketchup and chocolate syrup then stir well to combine and cook for an additional 30 minutes giving a stir once in a while.
- Done !! ENJOY !! ❤️😋😋❤️ Top with sour cream or your favorite grated cheese and serve with some garlic bread or butter crackers !!.