Cheesy White Chili Batch 3. In the pot with the hot oil, sauté the chicken, celery, onion, salt, pepper, and garlic powder in oil until chicken is no longer pink. Add the beans, optional, broth, chiles, optional, and seasonings. You can substitute or even add many new ingredients to completely change the flavor !
Heat oil in large heavy pot to med/high. Add garlic, chiles, chicken, cumin, oregano, and hot pepper. A friend shared this recipe with me years ago and it is a hit whenever I make it. You can cook Cheesy White Chili Batch 3 using 21 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy White Chili Batch 3
- You need of Chicken.
- It’s 2-1/2 pounds of chicken breast boneless and skinless.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced celery.
- It’s 1 tablespoons of peanut oil.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion diced.
- It’s of Spices.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of white ground pepper.
- It’s 1-1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of kosher salt more if desired.
- It’s 3 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- It’s of Cream thickener.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s of Optional.
- You need 15 ounces of canned great northern beans.
- Prepare 15 ounces of canned cannellini beans.
- It’s 15 ounces of canned navy beans.
- Prepare As needed of diced jalapeno peppers.
- It’s 2 cups of white shredded cheddar or mozzarella cheese or both.
It's harty, spicy & everything you will want in a chili! The longer it cooks, the spicier it gets.. This is a quick and easy version of my white chicken chili recipe that uses roasted chicken quarters and more ingredients. This white chili recipe calls for a mixture of great Northern beans, cooked chicken breast, corn, and cheese to be slow cooked in a mixture of Alfredo sauce and chicken broth.
Cheesy White Chili Batch 3 instructions
- Cube the chicken into small pieces. Slice the celery thinly, dice the onion. Heat the oil in a pot. You will only need one pot. Cube the cream cheese and get to room temperature..
- In the pot with the hot oil, sauté the chicken, celery, onion, salt, pepper, and garlic powder in oil until chicken is no longer pink. Add the beans, optional, broth, chiles, optional, and seasonings. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 30 minutes..
- Stir the sour cream, cream cheese, and cream into the chili. Let it get hot. Serve with cheeses. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
If you've never made creamy white chicken chili before then now is the time!! I always make a double batch and freeze the rest. It surely comes in handy on those breezy days when you just want a cozy bowl of something comforting for lunch or dinner. Making white chicken chili is a pretty easy process. White Chicken Chili: Creamy White Chicken Chili is a total classic!