Easy chili cheese fries 🍟. Making nacho cheese is way easier than you think. No roux is needed and it comes together in minutes. Added to the fries with chili, you get a dish that's creamy, salty, and meaty—everything you want for Sunday night football, though any night can be brought to a new tasty level with chili cheese.
Try this meaty, very cheesy and slightly spicy Chili Cheese Fries or Potato Wedges. It is also easy to make and is done in a jiffy. A complete meal all in itself. You can have Easy chili cheese fries 🍟 using 5 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy chili cheese fries 🍟
- It’s of big Handful your favorite frozen fries, I use rally’s fries.
- You need of Oil for frying.
- It’s 1 can of spicy chili beans.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 cup of Fritos jalepeno nacho cheese dip.
How can something that is so simple be so deliciously good!? Well, I am just happy for quick and easy recipes like this one especially when I. Smothered in chili and cheddar cheese sauce, these easy chili cheese fries are a complete meal in themselves. This is an easy way to make one of my favorite snacks, chili cheese fries.
Easy chili cheese fries 🍟 instructions
- Cook the fries then top with hot beans, cheese and fresh cool sour cream! Additional toppings would be finely diced jalepeno, shredded cheddar or fiesta cheese, pico de Gallo or finely chopped purple or green onion..
These easy Chili Cheese Fries are a quick and fun family dinner! Frozen shoestring french fries topped with chili and shredded cheese – perfect for a movie night at home! Growing up in Philadelphia, the BEST EVER chili cheese fries come from a place called Nifty Fifties. A spicy, crispy, comforting dinner meal! This easy to make dish is healthy, plant-based, gluten-free, low-fat, and tasty.