Boilermaker chili. This is the chili recipe the gang eats at Purdue Boilermaker football games. I always prep and cook the chili the night before and then. Healthier Boilermaker Tailgate Chili. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet.
Apparently this recipe is not a native of Utica. Pour in the chili beans, spicy chili beans, diced tomatoes and tomato paste. It goes live each Sunday night. You can cook Boilermaker chili using 22 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Boilermaker chili
- It’s 2 pounds of ground beef.
- It’s 1 pound of ground sausage.
- It’s 1 of medium onion (diced).
- You need 1/2 of red bell pepper (diced).
- Prepare 1/2 of green bell pepper (diced).
- You need 1 Tablespoon of minced garlic.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes (28 oz.).
- You need 1 can of rotel tomatoes.
- It’s 1 can of tomato paste.
- Prepare 12 ounces of beer.
- You need 1 can of black beans.
- Prepare 1 can of kidney beans.
- Prepare 1 can of ranch style beans.
- You need 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 3 teaspoons of salt.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- You need 2 teaspoons of ground oregano.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of basil.
- It’s 1-2 teaspoons of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of chili powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of celery seed.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.
I would love you to share your Boilermaker Tailgage Chili!!! A boilermaker can refer to two types of beer cocktail. In American terminology, the drink consists of a glass of beer and a shot of whiskey. The beer is either served as a chaser or mixed with the whiskey.
Boilermaker chili step by step
- Brown ground beef and sausage in 5 quart pot on medium-high heat. Drain excess grease..
- Mix all additional ingredients in pot and bring to a boil..
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 2 hours. Taste and adjust salt, pepper and chili powder if needed. The longer it simmers and stands the better the taste..
- Allow chili to cool and top with cheddar cheese..
This recipe I got off a different cooking site. All I can say is that this is the best chili I have ever tasted. I've been making variations of this salad for years. I recently learned how to massage the kale and it makes a huge difference. This Boilermaker Tailgate Chili is outrageously good and will satisfy even the pickiest taste buds!