Easy Reese’s Milkshake.
You can cook Easy Reese’s Milkshake using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Reese’s Milkshake
- It’s 2 of medium-sized bananas.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 of large spoonful of sweetened peanut butter (I chose Jiff because it’s saltier than other sweetened peanut butters, balancing the flavors.).
- You need of Chocolate syrup (to your preference).
- It’s A few of chunks of ice.
- Prepare of Milk (your choice of milk and desired amount. The less milk the thicker the shake will be which is what I recommend.).
- You need of Crushed cashew nuts (Desired amount. Optional).
Easy Reese’s Milkshake step by step
- All you need to do is dump all the ingredients together in a blender and blend until smooth. (Make sure that all the ice has been blended really well to avoid small ice chunks.).
- Lightly drizzle some additional chocolate syrup to enhance the look and also get some extra chocolate in there! Spray some whipped cream on top to make it even better!.