Instant Pot Chicken White Chili. This White Chicken Chili is done in less than an hour start to finish in the Instant Pot with melt-in your mouth tender chicken. This White Chicken Chili is proof that chili doesn't have to be red and beefy to be delicious. Plus, this version is ready in a fraction of the time thanks to When using a pressure cooker or Instant Pot, it's best not to cook dairy under pressure since it has a tendency to curdle and then make a mess when.
This instant pot white chicken chili is a winner! Even picky eaters can love this soup! Such a flavorful way to use beans, corn This bean chicken chili is easy to toss together! You can cook Instant Pot Chicken White Chili using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Chicken White Chili
- You need 2 of boneless, skinless chicken breast, cubed.
- You need 1 pound of dry pinto beans.
- It’s 6 cups of sodium free chicken stock.
- You need of Medium onion, chopped.
- Prepare of Bell pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It’s 1 Tbs of dark chili power.
- Prepare 2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 4 of bay leaves.
Beef chili has its place but opting for chicken is much leaner. The creamy ranch dressing, cream cheese. Easy to make on the stove, crockpot or Instant Pot. Healthy white chicken chili is a welcome change to a traditional red chili.
Instant Pot Chicken White Chili instructions
- Place all ingredients in Instant Pot.
- Select Bean/chili setting. Should be high pressure.
- Set timer for 75 minutes.
- Make sure steam valve is closed.
- After cooking, release steam.
- Remove bay leaves, test seasoning.
- With potato masher, mash about 1/2 the beans (this will also shred the chicken).
- Serve with corn bread or tortilla chips, salsa, queso fresco, avacado and lime wedges.
It might be not the chili you are used to but it's delicious! Tools Used to Make Instant Pot White Chicken Chili. Note: These are Amazon affiliate links, which support this site at no extra cost to you. First, instead of the canned chilies, I used a diced jalapeño. Second, I added a can of green tomatillos.