Easy Asian Pasta. These Easy Asian Noodles are so good! A healthy, vegetarian recipe made w/ whole wheat pasta, a quick sauce: soy sauce, seasoned rice vinegar, sesame oil, sriracha, brown sugar, ginger, and garlic. Delicious, easy and better than takeout,restaurant style, ultimate spicy Chicken Lo Mein recipe!
With the easy asian pasta recipes, quickly and easily enter all your favorite recipes and organize them exactly the way you want. This Easy Asian Pasta Salad is a recipe that came from just this. I looked through our pantry & fridge and used up what I could! You can cook Easy Asian Pasta using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Asian Pasta
- You need of Sauce.
- It’s 1 jar of Asian style sauce, 14-16 oz. (Use your personal preference. I typically use Teriyaki or General Tso’s).
- It’s of Pasta.
- You need 1 box of thin spaghetti noodles.
- You need 2 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 3 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- It’s of Chicken.
- It’s 1 lb of chicken (cubed).
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic (minced).
- You need 1 of large onion (chopped).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sesame oil.
- You need 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- You need 2 teaspoons of red pepper flakes (I generally only add this if I’m using teriyaki sauce).
So feel free to completely customize this pasta salad to what you have on. I love watching what people buy at the deli counter. And unfortunately what they usually overpay for. Chinese chicken salad is definitely a popular item.
Easy Asian Pasta step by step
- Follow the box instructions to prepare your pasta. Add 1 tablespoon of butter and your soy sauce to the water for boiling..
- Drain pasta and place into a large bowl or dish of your choice. Add 1 tablespoon of butter and half of your jar of sauce. Stir until the pasta is coated and butter is melted..
- For your chicken, you will need to cube and trim any fat. I recommend smaller cubes if you’re serving to children..
- In a medium to large skillet, heat your oil on medium..
- Add your minced garlic and wait to hear it sizzle. Once sizzling, add in your chopped onions and sauté for 2-3 minutes..
- Next, add your chicken, soy sauce, sesame oil, and remainder of the jar of sauce. Stir and coat chicken..
- Cook on medium-high heat until chicken is done. Typically 5-7 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes..
- Add your chicken to the already cooked pasta and mix evenly. Serve hot or chill overnight. Both are delicious!.
Easy Spaghetti – the easiest spaghetti recipe ever. This Asian Pasta Salad is one of our favorite recipes and the Ginger Dipping Sauce is to die for! We love Korean food! Remember, I love simple to prepare, easy lunch boxes and this recipe is so easy. Bang Bang Shrimp Pasta – The favorite bang bang shrimp is turned into the creamiest, easiest pasta. This super simple Asian pasta salad is one of my favorites to make, because it's quick, easy, and delicious. You can't beat simple chopped veggies, pasta, and a really easy dressing that brings it all.