Easy Recipe for Chocolate chip cookies. Easy chocolate chip cookie recipe video. Everyone needs a classic chocolate chip cookie recipe in their repertoire, and this is mine. How to make The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever (how to make easy cookies from scratch).
I keep finding that many of the recipes have at least one long wait time. Then, have them baking in the oven in just a few minutes! What makes this the Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe? You can cook Easy Recipe for Chocolate chip cookies using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Recipe for Chocolate chip cookies
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 113 oz of unsalted butter (1 stick).
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of chocolate chips (milk chocolate or semi sweet).
Texture: The cookies are soft in the middle. These cookies are soft, thick, bricks of chocolate chunks and buttery dough baked into a heavy, milk-loving cookie that is my most favorite chocolate chip cookie of all Lindsay, These are marvelous cookies. I have been trying my whole life to find a recipe for soft chocolate chip cookies. These easy chocolate chip cookies only require a few ingredients!
Easy Recipe for Chocolate chip cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 360 degrees F.
- Soften butter to room temperature. Mix butter until fluffy and white. Add sugar to the butter and mix well..
- Add the egg. Mix well. Even if it doesn’t look right it is fine..
- Mix flour and baking soda and salt together. Then alternatively add the flour mixture and the milk to the sugar mixture. Start with flour and end with flour..
- Mix in chocolate chips..
- Put on parchment paper. Spread 2 inches apart from each other. Put in oven for 10-15 minutes. When done, cool for 5 min..
No baking powder or baking soda required for these cookies! I created this simple chocolate chip cookie recipe that comes together quickly and uses things that you probably only have in your pantry! These easy chocolate chip cookies are simply scrumptious. Serve deliciously warm, straight from the oven or cooled and dunked in a perfect cuppa. THIS chocolate chip cookie recipe is the only one (of two) that you need.